Asus has been launching it’s smartphones in India from the last two years and they have performed quite well. Now it’s the turn for them to launch their new smartphone Zenfone Go 5.5 with model number ZB552KL.
Asus Zenfone Go 5.5 (ZB552KL) specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, micro SD card up to 128GB
- Dual SIM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions:153.40 x 76.44 x 10.95mm; Weight: 168g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE/3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
- 1 Year Warranty for device and 6 months for in-box accessories.
Our Take on Asus Zenfone Go 5.5
Justifying yourself with a high priced item that comes with outdated specifications is not what people want from Asus. While other smartphone manufacturers are innovating with flagships, Asus is trying to get into the sub-Rs 10,000 price bracket which is not going to be possible till the time smartphones from Xiaomi will be in India.
According to us, you will not get what you tried to get by investing Rs 8499. Well, to sum up the low points of this smartphone.
- The price, I think is quite high in the current scenario.
- The display not being full-HD will be a deal-breaker because of 5.5 Inch screen.
- It is not yet confirmed whether it supports VoLTE or not .
- Only 2GB RAM is little less at this price point.
Who needs a smartphone which has a 5.5 inch screen without full HD Display. In my view there are other smartphones which you can try in this price bracket instead of looking at this smartphone.
I would love to know how many of you are willing to purchase this smartphone. Let us know in the comments below. In case you are interested in purchasing this smartphone you can do so from the Amazon Link below.