Just like the Samsung Galaxy S7 the Galaxy S7 Edge has also been announced at the Galaxy Unpacked 2016 Event in Barcelona.
Almost all the specifications of Galaxy S7 Edge and S7 are identical , the major difference is the display only and size.
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge specifications
- 5.5-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) 534 PPI sAMOLED always-on curved edge display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor / Octa-Core Exynos 8 Octa 8890 (2.3GHz Quad + 1.6GHz Quad) processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32/64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, Smart OIS
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/1.7 aperture
- Heart rate sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Barometer
- IP68 ratings water and dust resistance
- Dimensions: 150.9 x 72.6 x 7.7mm; Weight: 157g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS with GLONASS, USB 2.0, NFC
- 3600mAh battery, Fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging
The Samsung Galaxy S7 edge will come in Black Onyx, Gold Platinum, White Pearl and Silver Titanium colors and will be available starting March 11th, 2016. Samsung is also offering a free Gear VR headset with the pre-orders in select countries.
So how many of you will pre-order or order Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge when it is launched in India.