The latest flagship from Samsung the Samsung Galaxy S7 has been announced in the Galaxy Unpacked 2016 even in Barcelona. The latest Samsung Galaxy S7 comes with 5.1 inch Quad-HD display(2560 X 1440 pixels) which translates to 577 PPI. The display is Super AMOLED similar to the predecessor but it comes with always-on feature.
The latest flagship is powered by a Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 or Exynos 8 Octacore processor depending on the market. Galaxy S7 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and has a 12MP rear camera with LED Flash along with a 5MP front camera.
The latest flagship comes with IP68 ratings which translates to water and dust resistance. It also has an internal cooling system which will keep the device from over heating. One of the best features that comes in the flagship is the introduction of hybrid dual sim slot which can enable your flagship to be dual sim at times when you need it or have storage when you need it.
Samsung Galaxy S7 specifications
- 5.1-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) 577 PPI Super AMOLED always-on, pressure sensitive display
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 processor / Octa-Core Exynos 8 Octa 8890 (2.3GHz Quad + 1.6GHz Quad) processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32/64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture, Smart OIS
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/1.7 aperture
- Heart rate sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Barometer
- IP68 ratings water and dust resistance
- Dimensions: 142.4 x 69.6 x 7.9mm; Weight: 152g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS with GLONASS, USB 2.0, NFC
- 3000mAh battery, Fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging
The Samsung Galaxy S7 will come in Black Onyx, Gold Platinum, White Pearl and Silver Titanium colors and availability will be from March 11th, 2016. Samsung is also offering a free Gear VR headset with the pre-orders in select countries.
So how many of you guys are exited to have such a beast with you .. Comment below..